Hello and welcome

Thank you for taking the time to view how I have been spending my time at Coughton Court. I hope you enjoy my entries and are able to come along and visit the Court to join in with some of the arts activities.
Please feel free to comment and maybe share some of your own stories.

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Fun in the 'Arts' Shed

My thoughts of the women of Coughton Court have been diverted somewhat lately by the fun I've been having in the Arts Shed.
This weekI have been joined by 2 'A' students from Alcester Grammar School, Brittany Rhodes and Katie Lee who, as well as working on their own mini project at Coughton have been helping out in the Arts Shed.


Here Katie and Brittany are having fun doing some blind contour drawing, it never fails to make you smile.






and now passing on the technique.......Here are some of the fabulous blind contour portraits from today.




And of course the great work on the bunting still continues, a big thank you to all of you that have been making the bunting pieces.





No comments:

Post a Comment